- Sage Publications, Inc. (13405)
- Covid Scotland: Scientists find gene that 'doubles the risk of severe' symptoms
There is a gene that doubles the chances of becoming severely ill with Covid, scientists have claimed.
- Asda couple slapped with £70 fine after filling up car at petrol station
A couple urged people to keep their receipts when visiting supermarkets after receiving a £70 parking fine following a trip to get petrol at an Asda.
- £3 million support fund launched for Scots struggling with energy bills as prices set to rise
Extra financial support will be available to those living in Scotland as energy prices are set to rise in April.
- Edinburgh prisoner who held shop assistant at gunpoint dies behind bars
An Edinburgh inmate has died in prison after holding a local shop assistant at gun point.
- Edinburgh bodybuilder threw up in taxi and attacked driver after drinking binge
An Edinburgh bodybuilder who vomited in a taxi during a drinking binge attacked the upset cabbie who demanded he pay to clean up the mess.
- Covid Scotland: Next cuts sick pay for staff if unvaccinated and forced to self-isolate
A high street retailer that employs around 44,000 people decided to introduce sick pay cuts for workers who don't have a Covid vaccine and are self-isolating after being in close contact with someone who tested positive for coronavirus.
- Tragic Edinburgh doctor takes her own life after Covid 'devastated' her health
The family of an Edinburgh doctor have shared how Covid "devastated" her health to the point where she took her own life.
- Goth Scottish mum says she is shunned at school gates and kids get no playdate
A 'goth' mum from a small community in Peebles, the Borders, claims she is shunned at the school gates, and her two children don't get invited to play dates because of her look.
- Majestic Edinburgh art deco cinema saved from demolition as council halts plans
A former Edinburgh cinema has been saved from demolition after plans were refused by the council.
- Infectious diseases expert explains why 'deltacron' isn't a real covid variant
Experts have taken to social media to explain why 'deltacron' is not a real variant after panic began to spread online.
- The plot of Edinburgh's Jigsaw Murders in the 1930s seems 'far fetched' today
On September 14, 1935, Dr Buck Ruxton, who had been a medical student at Edinburgh University, murdered his common-law wife Isabella and their children's nanny Mary Jane Rogerson....
- Edinburgh locals fume as on-call ambulance 'trapped by traffic' for 15 minutes
Edinburgh residents are raging after an ambulance was allegedly 'trapped' in gridlocked traffic for 15 minutes....
- Hibs backed for Champions League place as John Brownlie tips Jack Ross' men to topple Celtic
John Brownlie has told Hibs they can leapfrog Celtic and claim a Champions League place this season....
- Level 2 restrictions Edinburgh: Covid rules residents will need to follow if the capital moves tier
Edinburgh could be set to move to level two of the Scottish coronavirus tier system tomorrow in Nicola Sturgeon's weekly review. Yesterday, Edinburgh Live reported that the directors of Public Health Scotland are believed to have advised the Scottish Government that the capital has met all of the...
- Every Hibs 'keeper of the last 20 years as Ofir Marciano departure sparks reshuffle in goal
If the Easter Road faithful were left in any doubt as to Ofir Marciano's importance to Hibernian, his double save in the win over Ross County highlighted the talent set to exit Leith this summer....
- McDonald's worker explains drive-through secrets in viral clip
Ever wondered how McDonald's know exactly which order is yours at the drive-through when there are so many other cars?...
- Costa Coffee introduces new scheme at every store but customers are not happy
Costa Coffee is set to shake-up its loyalty scheme from 29 September and account holders with the chain are not pleased about the new system....
- All the essential supermarket products hit by HGV driver shortage including petrol, beer and meat
Across supermarkets in Scotland and the rest of the UK, shoppers have noticed empty shelves and missing items in recent weeks....
- Everything Nicola Sturgeon revealed to Alex Salmond inquiry today - FM grilled by MSPs
Nicola Sturgeon has insisted "I would never have wanted to 'get' Alex Salmond", as she told a Holyrood committee she had "no motive, intention, (or) desire" for such action against her predecessor....
- Covid Scotland: Everything Nicola Sturgeon said as Edinburgh set to move to Level 0 on July 19
Nicola Sturgeon confirmed today that Scotland will be moving down to Level 0 on July 19 but with modifications....