Nbr. 52-1, March 2014
- Active Labour Market Policy by a Profit‐Maximizing Firm
- Challenging the Legal Boundaries of Work Regulation, edited by Judy Fudge , Shae McCrystal and Kamala Sankaran . Hart Publishing, Oxford, 2012, 350 pp. ISBN: 978 1 84946 279 2, £57.00, hardback.
- Crisis in the Eurozone, by Costas Lapavitsas. Verso, London, 2012, 268 pp., ISBN: 978 1 84467 969 0, £12.99, paperback.
- Cuts, Privatization and Resistance: Neoliberalism and the Local State 1974 to 1987, by David E. Lowes. Merlin Press, Pontypool, 2012, 188 pp., ISBN: 978 0 85036 633 4, £15.95, paperback.
- Environment Pressures, Managerial Industrial Relations Ideologies and Unionization in Chinese Enterprises
- History of the British Industrial Relations Field Reconsidered: Getting from the Webbs to the New Employment Relations Paradigm
- Institutions and Strategies: Trends and Obstacles to Recruiting Workers into Trade Unions in Poland
- Introducing OMOV: The Labour Party–Trade Union Review Group and the 1994 Leadership Contest
- Representation in UK Employment Tribunals: Analysis of the 2003 and 2008 Survey of Employment Tribunal Applications (SETA)
- The Paradox of Liberalization — Understanding Dualism and the Recovery of the German Political Economy