Nbr. 53-2, June 2015
- Accounting for National and Sectoral Variance in the Implementation of European Social Partner ‘Soft’ Law: The Cases of the Implementation of the Telework and Work‐Related Stress Agreements
- Adjudicating Employment Rights: A Cross‐National Approach, by Susan Corby and Pete Burgess. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 2014, 280 pp., ISBN: 978 1 1372 6919 5, £70.00, hardback.
- BJIR Referees 2014
- Comparative Political Economy of Work, edited by Marco Hauptmeier and Matt Vidal. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 2014, 384 pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐137‐32227‐2, £34.99, paperback.
- European Integration and Pension Policy Change: Variable Patterns of Europeanization in Italy, the Netherlands and Belgium
- European Works Councils and the Crisis: Change and Resistance in Cross‐Border Employee Representation at Honda and Toyota
- Financial Services Partnerships: Labor ‐Management Dynamics, by Peter J. Samuel. Routledge, New York, 2014, x + 277 pp., ISBN: 978 0 415 42952 8, $135.00, harback.
- Global Labour‐Standards Advocacy by European Civil Society Organizations: Trends and Developments
- Inequality in the Workplace: Labor Market Reform in Japan and Korea, by Jiyeoun Song, Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY, 2014, 248 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐8014‐5215‐4, $49.95, hardback.
- Insurgency Trap, by Eli Friedman. Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY, 2014, 232 pp., ISBN: 978 0 8014 5269 7, $24.95 paperback.
- Law and Fair Work in China, by Sean Cooney, Sarah Biddulph and Ying Zhu. Routledge, London, 2013, 194 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐415‐67407‐2, £85.00, hardback.
- Subcontracting and Labour Standards: Reassessing the Potential of International Framework Agreements
- The Effects of the EU Equal‐Treatment Directive for Fixed‐Term Workers: Evidence From the UK
- The Next Crash: How Short‐Term Profit Seeking Trumps Airline Safety, by Amy L. Fraher. Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY, 2014, 240 pp., ISBN: 978 0 8014 5285 7, $27.95, hardback.
- Ties that Bind: Cultural Identity, Class, and Law in Vietnam's Labor Resistance, by Tran Ngoc Angie, Cornell University Press, Ithaca, NY, 2014, 354 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐877‐27762‐0, $51.95, hardback.
- Trade Union Approaches towards the ICE Regulations: Defensive Realism or Missed Opportunity?
- Trade Unions in Western Europe: Hard Times, Hard Choices, by Rebecca Gumbrell‐McCormick and Richard Hyman. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2013, 272 pp., ISBN: 978 0 19 964441 4, £55.00, hardback.
- Works Councils and Labour Productivity: Looking beyond the Mean