Nbr. 53-3, September 2015
- Accounting for Greenfield Union Organizing Outcomes
- An International Study of Trade Union Involvement in Community Organizing: Same Model, Different Outcomes
- Are Unions Good or Bad for Organizations? The Moderating Role of Management's Response
- Beyond the Union‐Centred Approach: A Critical Evaluation of Recent Trade Union Elections in China
- Dissatisfied Union Workers: Sorting Revisited
- Financialization, New Investment Funds and Labour: An International Comparison, edited by Howard Gospel, Andrew Pendleton and Sigurt Vitols. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2014, 416pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐19‐965358‐4, £55.00, hardback.
- Foucault, Governmentality, and Organization, by Alan McKinlay and Philip Taylor. Routledge, London, 2014, 174 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐415‐74905‐3, $135.00, hardback.
- Gender Equality in Public Services: Chasing the Dream, by Hazel Conley and Margaret Page. Routledge, London, 2014, 148pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐415‐62776‐4, $125.00, hardback.
- Multinational Companies and Domestic Firms in Europe: Comparing Wages, Working Conditions and Industrial Relations, by Maarten van Klaveren, Kea Tijdens and Denis Gregory. Palgrave Macmillan, London, 2013, 440 pp., ISBN: 978 1 137 37590 2, £79.00, hardback.
- Progress Towards Gender Democracy in UK Unions 1987–2012
- Reconsidering Union Activism and Its Meaning
- Social Media in Union Communications: An International Study with UNI Global Union Affiliates
- Songs of the Factory: Pop Music, Culture and Resistance, by Marek Korczynski. ILR Press, Ithaca, 2015, 240pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐8014‐5154‐6, $75.00, hardback. Rhythms of Labour: Music at Work in Britain, by Marek Korczynski, Michael Pickering and Emma Robertson. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2014, 354pp., ISBN: 9781107000179, £69.99, hardback.
- Straight to the Core — Explaining Union Responses to the Casualization of Work: The IG Metall Campaign for Agency Workers
- Studying Organisations Using Critical Realism: A Practical Guide, edited by Paul K. Edwards, Joe O'Mahoney and Steve Vincent. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2014, 416 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐19‐966553‐2, £24.99, paperback.
- The European Social Model in Crisis: Is Europe Losing Its Soul? edited by Daniel Vaughan‐Whitehead. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham and ILO, Geneva, 2015, xii + 627pp., ISBN: 978 1 78347 655 8, £125.00, hardback.
- Trade Unions: Past, Present and Future Vol. 24: Paths to Transnational Solidarity, by Hermann Kotthoff and Michael Whittall. Peter Lang, Pieterlen, 2014, 275 pp., ISBN: 978‐3‐0343‐1775‐7, Price £43.00, paperback