Nbr. 54-1, March 2016
- Age and Work‐Related Health: Insights from the UK Labour Force Survey
- Climbing the Ladder: Gender‐Specific Career Advancement in Financial Services and the Influence of Flexible Work‐Time Arrangements
- Collective Bargaining in the Canadian Public Sector, 1978–2008: The Consequences of Restraint and Structural Change
- Disability and Perceptions of Work and Management
- Do Broad‐based Employee Ownership, Profit Sharing and Stock Options Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?
- Employer Association Responses to the Effects of Bargaining Decentralization in Australia and Italy: Seeking Explanations from Organizational Theory
- European Social Models from Crisis to Crisis: Employment and Inequality in the Era of Monetary Integration, edited by Jon Erik Dølvik and Andrew Martin. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015, 464 pp., ISBN 978‐0‐19‐871796‐6, £60.00, hardback Governing Social Risks in Post‐Crisis Europe, edited by Colin Crouch. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2015, 320 pp., ISBN 978 1 78100 400 5, $135.00, hardback
- Financial Participation: Does the Risk Transfer Story Hold in France?
- Finding a Voice at Work? New Perspectives on Employment Relations, edited by Stewart Johnstone and Peter Ackers. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015, 336 pp., ISBN 978‐0‐19‐966801‐4, £24.99, hardback
- Issue Information
- Labor Standards in International Supply Chains: Aligning Rights and Incentives, by Daniel Berliner, Anne Regan Greenleaf, Milli Lake, Margaret Levi and Jennifer Noveck. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2015, 224 pp., ISBN 978 1 78347 035 8, $110.00, hardback
- Labour and Transnational Action in Times of Crisis, edited by Andreas Bieler, Roland Erne, Darragh Golden, Idar Helle, Knut Kjeldstadli, Tiago Matos and Sabina Stan. Rowman & Littlefield International, London, 2015, 268 pp., ISBN: 9781783482771, £80, hardback and 9781783482788, £27.95, paperback.
- Non‐Standard Employment in Post‐Industrial Labour Markets: An Occupational Perspective, edited by Werner Eichhorst and Paul Marx. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2015, 435 pp., ISBN 978‐1‐78100‐171‐4, £105, hardback
- The Effects of Non‐Expensed Employee Stock Bonus on Firm Performance: Evidence from Taiwanese High‐Tech Firms
- What Does the Minimum Wage Do?, by Dale Belman and Paul Wolfson. W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, Kalamazoo, MI, 2014, 471 pp., ISBN: 9780880994569, $35.00, paperback.
- What Sort of Collective Bargaining Is Emerging in China?
- Worker Resistance and Media: Challenging Global Corporate Power in the 21st Century, by Lina Dencik and Peter Wilkin. Peter Lang, New York, 2015, 260 pp., ISBN 9781433124990, £98.00, hardback.
- Young Workers and Trade Unions: A Global View, edited by Andy Hodder and Lefteris Kretsos. Palgrave Macmillan, London, UK, 2015, 224 pp., ISBN: 978 1 13742 951 3, £67.00, hardback.