Nbr. 54-2, June 2016
- Blacklisted: The Secret War between Big Business and Union Activists, by Dave Smith and Phil Chamberlain. New Internationalist, Oxford, 2015, 272 pp., ISBN: 978 1 78026 257 4, £9.99, paperback.
- Capitalism and the Political Economy of Work, by Christoph Hermann. Routledge, London, 2015, 236 pp., ISBN: 9780415810234, $145.00, hardback.
- Economic Citizenship and Workplace Conflict in Anglo‐American Industrial Relations Systems
- Inclusion or Dualization? The Political Economy of Employment Relations in Italian and Greek Telecommunications
- Issue Information
- Market Expansion and Social Dumping in Europe, edited by Magdalena Bernaciak. Routledge, London, 2015, 272 pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐13‐878714‐8, Price $145.00, hardback
- Minimum Wage, Collective bargaining and Economic Development in Asia and Europe: A Labour Perspective, edited by Maarten Van Klaveren, Denis Gregory and Thorsten Schulten. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 2015, 365 pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐137‐51240‐6, Hardback.
- Pro‐Social or Pro‐Management? A Critique of the Conception of Employee Voice as a Pro‐Social Behaviour within Organizational Behaviour
- The Autonomy of Labour Law, edited by Alan Bogg, Cathryn Costello, A.C.L. Davies and Jeremias Prassl. Hart, Oxford, 2015, 442 pp., ISBN: 9781849466219, £60.00, hardback. New Frontiers in Empirical Labour Law Research, edited by Amy Ludlow and Alysia Blackham. Hart, Oxford, 2015, 224 pp., ISBN: 9781849466783, £50.00, hardback.
- The Declining Volume of Workers’ Training in Britain
- The Foundations of Social Partnership
- The Impact of Employees' and Managers' Training on the Performance of Small‐ and Medium‐Sized Enterprises: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment in the UK Service Sector
- The Implications of the Value Chain and Financial Institutions for Work and Employment: Insights from the Video Game Industry in Poland, Sweden and Germany
- The Nuts‐and‐Bolts of Publishing in the BJIR I: The Process
- The Role of Mediation Institutions in Sweden and Denmark after Centralized Bargaining