Nbr. 55-1, March 2017
- Computer Use, Job Tasks and the Part‐Time Pay Penalty
- Determinants of the Wage Share: A Panel Analysis of Advanced and Developing Economies
- Does Strike Action Stimulate Trade Union Membership Growth?
- Evaluating the Illegal Employer Practice of Under‐Reporting Employees’ Salaries
- Gendering and Diversifying Trade Union Leadership, edited by Sue Ledwith and Lise Lotte Hansen. Routledge, London, 2012, 338 pp., ISBN: 9780415884853, Price £90.00, hardback.
- Injunctions as a Legal Weapon in Collective Industrial Disputes in Britain, 2005–2014
- International Evidence on the Perception and Normative Valuation of Executive Compensation
- Issue Information
- Labour, State and Society in Rural India: A Class‐Relational Approach, by Jonathan Pattenden. Manchester University Press, Manchester, 2016, 216 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐7190‐8914‐5, £75.00, hardback.
- Temporary Labour Migration in the Global Era: The Regulatory Challenges, edited by Joanna Howe and Rosemary Owens. Oñati International Series in Law and Society, Hart Publishing, Oxford and Portland, Oregon, 2016, 427 pp., ISBN: 978 1 50990 628 4, $94.99, hardback.
- Unequal Britain at Work, edited by Alan Felstead, Duncan Gallie, and Francis Green. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015, 240 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐19‐871284‐8, £50.00, hardback.
- Work or Schooling? On the Return to Gaining In‐School Work Experiences
- Workplace Characteristics and Working Class Vote for the Old and New Right