Nbr. 55-2, June 2017
- Accounting for Cross‐Country Differences in Employee Involvement Practices: Comparative Case Studies in Germany, Brazil and China
- Employer Organizations and Labour Immigration Policy in Australia and the United Kingdom: The Power of Political Salience and Social Institutional Legacies
- False Self‐Employment, Autonomy and Regulating for Decent Work: Improving Working Conditions in the UK Stripping Industry
- From Towns to Hotels: Changes in Mining Accommodation Regimes and Their Effects on Labour Union Strategies
- Issue Information
- Levels of Employee Share Ownership and the Performance of Listed Companies in Europe
- Neoliberal Capitalism and Precarious Work. Ethnographies of Accommodation and Resistance, edited by Rob Lambert and Andrew Herod. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2016, 335 pp., ISBN: 9781781954942, £81, hardback.
- Off the Waterfront: The Long‐Run Impact of Technological Change on Dockworkers
- On Gender, Labor, and Inequality, by Ruth Milkman. University of Illinois Press, Champaign, 2016, 328 pp., ISBN: 978‐0‐252‐08177‐4, $28.00, paperback.
- Reimagining Pensions: The Next 40 Years, edited by Olivia S. Mitchell and Richard C. Shea. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2016, 384 pp., ISBN: 97580198755449, £55.00, hardback.
- Short Notice, Big Difference? The Effect of Temporary Employment on Firm Competitiveness across Sectors
- The Dynamic Effects of Works Councils on Labour Productivity: First Evidence from Panel Data
- The Politics of Work‐Family Policies. Comparing Japan, France, Germany and the United States, by Patricia Boling. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 268pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐107‐09812‐1.