Nbr. 55-3, September 2017
- (Re‐)Locating the Local and National in the Global: Multi‐Scalar Political Alignment in Transnational European Dockworker Union Campaigns
- A Gedenkschrift to Randy Hodson: Working with Dignity, edited by Lisa A. Keister and Vincent J. Roscigno. Emerald, Bingley, 2016, 237 pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐78560‐727‐1, £72.95, hardback.
- A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book about Employment Relations, by Tony Dundon, Niall Cullinane and Adrian Wilkinson. Sage Publications, London, 2017, 154 pp., ISBN: 978‐1‐44629‐410‐9, $21, paperback.
- Conglomerate Unions and Transformations of Union Democracy
- Contract Innovation in Germany: An Economic Evaluation of Pacts for Employment and Competitiveness
- Instability and Change in Collective Bargaining: An Analysis of the Effects of Changing Institutional Structures
- Issue Information
- Job Quality in Australia: Perspectives, Problems and Proposals, edited by Angela Knox and Chris Warhurst. The Federation Press, Annandale, NSW, 2015, 208 pp., ISBN: 9781862879669, $60.00, hardback.
- The Developing Role of Unions in China's Foreign‐Invested Enterprises
- The Labour of Subjectivity: Foucault on Biopolitics, Economy, Critique, by Andrea Rossi. Rowman & Littlefield, Lanham, MD, 2015, 208 pp., ISBN: 9781783486007, £80.00, hardback
- Transnational Collective Agreements and the Development of New Spaces for Union Action: The Formal and Informal Uses of International and European Framework Agreements in the UK
- Unions and Collective Bargaining in the Wake of the Great Recession: Evidence from Portugal
- Waving not Drowning: British Industrial Relations in the Twenty‐First Century
- We Want Them All Covered! Collective Bargaining and Firm Heterogeneity: Theory and Evidence from Germany