Nbr. 25-2, April 2014
- Applying Co‐occurrence Text Analysis with ALCESTE to Studies of Impression Management
- Convergence and Divergence Dynamics in British and French Business Schools: How Will the Pressure for Accreditation Influence these Dynamics?
- Corporate Diversification, Information Asymmetry and Insider Trading
- Effects of Leadership Style, Creativity Technique and Personal Initiative on Employee Creativity
- Emergent Marketing Strategies and Performance: The Effects of Market Uncertainty and Strategic Feedback Systems
- Entering a Dialogue: Positioning Case Study Findings towards Theory
- From Entrepreneurial Orientation and Learning Orientation to Business Performance: Analysing the Mediating Role of Organizational Learning and the Moderating Effects of Organizational Size
- Impact of Customer‐based Corporate Reputation on Non‐monetary and Monetary Outcomes: The Roles of Commitment and Service Context Risk
- Internal and External Social Capital for Radical Product Innovation: Do They Always Work Well Together?
- Intervention Research as Management Research in Practice: Learning from a Case in the Fashion Design Industry
- Professional Migrant Women Decentring Otherness: A Transnational Perspective
- Recalibrating Management: Feminist Activism to Achieve Equality in an Evolving University
- Top Management Team Members’ Decision Influence and Cooperative Behaviour: An Empirical Study in the Information Technology Industry
- Women in Upper Echelons of Management, Tenure and Legal Risk