Nbr. 37-4, December 2010
- BETWEEN GOVERNING AND GOVERNANCE. ON THE EMERGENCE, FUNCTION AND FORM OF EUROPE'S POST‐NATIONAL CONSTELLATION by POUL F. KJAER
- BONFIRE OF THE LIBERTIES: NEW LABOUR, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND THE RULE OF LAW by K.D. EWING
- Books Received
- FOUCAULT'S MONSTERS AND THE CHALLENGE OF LAW by ANDREW N. SHARPE
- Making the Case for Socio‐legal Research in Land Law: Renner and the Law of Mortgage
- Queer Kinship Practices in Non‐Western Contexts: French Polynesia's Gender‐variant Parents and the Law of La République
- Queer(ed) Risks: Life Insurance, HIV/AIDS, and the ‘Gay Question’
- Rural Identity in the Twenty‐first Century: A Community of Crofters or Crofting Communities?
- TELLING TALES ABOUT MEN: CONCEPTIONS OF CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS TO MILITARY SERVICE DURING THE FIRST WORLD WAR by LOIS S. BIBBINGS
- The Compensation Culture: Cliché or Cause for Concern?