Nbr. 43-4, December 2016
- Books Received
- Driving Priorities in Risk‐based Regulation: What's the Problem?
- European Data Protection Regulation and Online New Media: Mind the Enforcement Gap
- If the State Decertified Gender, What Might Happen to its Meaning and Value?
- Judicial Activism in the Name of the Nation: Reneging on the Integration of Immigrants in Greece
- Political Reliability and the Chinese Bar Exam
- Sociology of Law in Germany: Reflection and Practice
- Table of Contents
- The New Interdisciplinary Forensic Science
- The Problem with ‘What is …?’ Questions, the Literalism of Islamic Law, and the Importance of Being Islamic