Nbr. 77-6, December 2015
- A Zero‐Inflated Regression Model for Grouped Data
- Confidence Bands for Impulse Responses: Bonferroni vs. Wald
- Identification in Structural Vector Autoregressive Models with Structural Changes, with an Application to US Monetary Policy
- Labour Demand Adjustment: Does Foreign Ownership Matter?
- On the Practice of Lagging Variables to Avoid Simultaneity
- Robust and Powerful Tests for Nonlinear Deterministic Components
- The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Micro Enterprises: Do Banks Matter? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing
- The Low‐Pay No‐Pay Cycle: Are There Systematic Differences across Demographic Groups?