Nbr. 63-1, February 2016
- David vs. Goliath? Smaller European Exporting firms facing Asian competition on global markets
- European Monetary Unification: A Few Lessons for East Asia
- Industry‐specific exchange rate volatility and intermediate goods trade in Asia
- It takes two to tango: A regime‐switching analysis of the correlation dynamics between the mainland Chinese and Hong Kong stock markets
- Slower Growth and Vulnerability to Recession: Updating China's Global Impact
- The Effect of China's Rise on FDI Competition in East Asia: Crowding‐out or Crowding‐in?
- The Rise of China and Regional Integration in East Asia