Nbr. 62-1, January 1999
- Company Law and the Myth of Shareholder Ownership
- Court‐Authorised Caesarean Sections — The End of a Trend?
- Directors’‘Tortious’ Liability: Contract, Tort or Company Law?
- Equity is Dead. Long Live Equity!
- Law and Landscape: The Legal Construction and Protection of Hedgerows
- Pre‐natal Injury and Homicide Following Attorney‐General’s Reference (No 3 of 1994)
- Rights and Security in Housing: the Repossession Process in the Social Rented Sector
- Risk and Responsibility
- The Human Rights Act and Parliamentary Democracy
- Universities, Defamation and the Internet