Nbr. 72-1, January 2009
- A Philosophy of Evidence Law: Justice in the Search for Truth by Ho Hock Lai
- Agency Workers, Employment Rights and the Ebb and Flow of Freedom of Contract
- Boilerplate: The Foundation of Market Contracts by Omri Ben‐Shahar (ed.)
- Cohabitants, Property and the Law: A Study of Injustice
- Cohabitation and Comparative Method
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in Action by Mashood Baderin and Robert McCorquodale (eds)
- Gaining Ground? ‘Rights’ and ‘Property’ in South African Land Reform by Deborah James
- Governmental Rejections of Ombudsman Findings: What Role for the Courts?
- Judging Emmanuel Levinas? Some Reflections on Reading Levinas, Law, Politics
- Regulating Flexible Work by Deidre McCann
- Responsibility, Law and the Family by Jo Bridgeman, Heather Keating and Craig Lind (eds)
- Self‐subversive Justice: Contingency or Transcendence Formula of Law?
- Terrorism and the Limitation of Rights: The ECHR and the US Constitution by Stefan Sottiaux
- The Reclassification of Extreme Pornographic Images