Nbr. 72-2, March 2009
- Agreements on Jurisdiction and Choice of Law by Adrian Briggs
- Caste Discrimination: A Twenty‐First Century Challenge for UK Discrimination Law?1
- Constitutional Dilemmas: Conflicts of Fundamental Legal Rights in Europe and the USA by Lorenzo Zucca
- Failing to Protect: Victims' Rights and Police Liability
- International Law by Vaughan Lowe
- Law's Labour's Lost
- New Labour's PPI Reforms: Patient and Public Involvement in Healthcare Governance?
- Otto Kahn‐Freund and Collective Laissez‐Faire: An Edifice without a Keystone?
- Our Knowledge of the Law: Objectivity and Practice in Legal Theory by George Pavlakos
- Resisting the Long Arm of Criminal Antitrust Laws: Norris v The United States
- The Tokyo International Military Tribunal: A Reappraisal by Neil Boister and Robert Cryer
- Trust, Distrust and Betrayal: A Social Housing Case Study
- Whose Body is it Anyway? Justice and the Integrity of the Person by Cecile Fabre