Nbr. 75-2, March 2012
- A Tale of Two Debtors: Responding to the Shock of Over‐Indebtedness in France and England – a Story from the Trente Piteuses
- Brown, Governor of California v Plata
- Chris Thornhill, A Sociology of Constitutions: Constitutions and State Legitimacy in Historical‐Sociological Perspective, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011, 451 pp, £65.00.
- Does Control Make a Difference? The Moral Foundations of Shareholder Liability for Corporate Wrongs
- Enzo Cannizzaro (ed), The Law of Treaties: Beyond the Vienna Convention, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011, 464 pp, hb £95.00.
- Europe Reconstructed
- Rosemary Hunter, Claire McGlynn and Erica Rackley (eds), Feminist Judgments: From Theory to Practice, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2010, 504 pp, pb £22.95.
- The Irreducible Core of the Duty of Care, Skill and Diligence of Company Directors: Australian Securities and Investments Commission v Healey
- The Recognition, and Res Judicata Effect, of a United States Class Actions Judgment in England: A Rebuttal of V ivendi
- Trevor Buck, Richard Kirkham and Brian Thompson, The Ombudsman Enterprise and Administrative Justice, Farnham: Ashgate, 2011, 294 pp, hb £70.00.