Nbr. 75-3, May 2012
- A Purposive Approach to Employment Protection or a Missed Opportunity?
- Alain Pottage and Brad Sherman, Figures of Invention: A History of Modern Patent Law, New York: Oxford University Press, 2010, 212 pp, hb £75.00.
- Arresting Developments? Restricting the Enforcement of the UK's Universal Jurisdiction Provisions
- Certainty of Terms and Leases: Curiouser and Curiouser
- Gralf‐Peter Calliess and Peer Zumbansen, Rough Consensus and Running Code: A Theory of Transnational Private Law, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2010, 382 pp, hb £50.00.
- Gunther Teubner, Networks as Connected Contracts, edited by Hugh Collins, translated by Michelle Everson, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2011, 301 pp, hb £50.00.
- James Harrison, Making the Law of the Sea, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011, 340 pp, hb £65.00.
- Negotiable Rights, What Rights?
- Rectifying the Course of Rectification
- Sentencing Councils and Victims
- Street‐Level Tort Law: The Bureaucratic Justice of Liability Decision‐Making
- The Supreme Court on Compensation for Miscarriages of Justice: Is it better that ten innocents are denied compensation than one guilty person receives it?
- Tort, Insurance and Ideology: Further Thoughts