Nbr. 76-1, January 2013
- Bill Wedderburn
- Consequential Responsibility for Client Wrongs: Lehman Brothers and the Regulation of the Legal Profession
- Edward Mussawir, Jurisdiction in Deleuze: The Expression and Representation of Law, Abingdon: Routledge, 2011, 192 pp, hb £75.00.
- Edwards v Chesterfield Royal Hospital – Parliamentary Intention and Damages Caused by Maladministration of a Contractual Dismissal Procedure
- Elizabeth Wicks, The Right to Life and Conflicting Interests, Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press, 2010, 288 pp, hb £50.00.
- Israel's Legal Right to Exist and the Principle of the Self‐determination of the Palestinian People?
- Rape, Defendant Anonymity and Evidence‐Based Policy Making
- Shimon Shetreet and Christopher Forsyth (eds), The Culture of Judicial Independence: Conceptual Foundations and Practical Challenges, Leiden: Martinus Nijhoff, 2012, 662 pp, hb €155.
- The Legislative Origins of the MPs' Expenses Scandal
- The Tragedy of the Anticommons: A Concise Introduction and Lexicon
- Title by Registration: Rectification, Indemnity and Mistake and the Land Registration Act 2002
- Tom Ruys, ‘Armed Attack’ and Article 51 of the UN Charter, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010, 585 pp, hb £91.00.
- Woodcock v Cumbria Primary Care Trust: The Objective Justification Test for Age Discrimination