Nbr. 76-5, September 2013
- Andrew Keay, The Enlightened Shareholder Value Principle and Corporate Governance, Oxford: Routledge, 2012, 304 pp, hb £85.00.
- Constitutional Balance in the EU after the Euro‐Crisis
- Designing ETPIMs around ECHR Review or Normalisation of ‘Preventive’ Non‐Trial‐Based Executive Measures?
- Kristen Rundle, Forms Liberate: Reclaiming the Jurisprudence of Lon L. Fuller, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2012, 222 pp, hb £42.00.
- Michael Salter, Organised Sexual Abuse, Oxford: Routledge, 2013, 208 pp, hb £75.00.
- Redfearn v UK: Political Association and Dismissal
- Richall Holdings v Fitzwilliam: Malory v Cheshire Homes and the LRA 2002
- Two Meanings of ‘Reasonableness’: Dispelling the ‘Floating’ Reasonable Doubt
- Why Shareholders Shouldn't Vote: A Marxist‐progressive Critique of Shareholder Empowerment