Nbr. 76-6, November 2013
- Challenging the Ongoing Injustice of Imprisonment for Public Protection: James, Wells and Lee v The United Kingdom
- Constitutional Conventions and the Prince of Wales
- Contract Theory and Gain‐Based Recovery
- Don't Mention the War: The Court of Appeal, the Criminal Cases Review Commission and Dealing with the Past in Northern Ireland
- Kai Möller, The Global Model of Constitutional Rights, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012, 219 pp, hb £ 50.00.
- Sex and Capacity: The Management of Monsters?
- Stephen Gardbaum, The New Commonwealth Model of Constitutionalism: Theory and Practice, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2013, 270 pp, hb £60.00, pb, £24.99.
- The Elective and Automatic Theories of Termination in the Common Law of the Contract of Employment: Conundrum Resolved?
- THE MODERN LAW REVIEW VOLUME 76 INDEX
- The Succession to the Crown Act 2013: Modernising the Monarchy
- The Symbiosis of Property and English Environmental Law – Property Rights in a Public Law Context
- Theorising Children's Rights in Youth Justice: The Significance of Autonomy and Foundational Rights