Nbr. 78-2, March 2015
- Andrew Ashworth, Lucia Zedner, Preventive Justice, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014, 306 pp, hb £50.00.
- Are Older Workers Past Their Sell‐by‐Date? A View from UK Age Discrimination Law
- Better than Fuller: A Two Interests Model of Remedies for Breach of Contract
- Commercial Choice of Law in Context: Looking Beyond Rome
- James Gordley, The Jurists: A Critical History, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013, xi + 320 pp, hb £60.
- Jure Vidmar, Democratic Statehood in International Law: The Emergence of New States in Post‐Cold War Practice, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2013, 281 pp, hb £65.00.
- Rectification of the Register – Prospective or Retrospective?
- The Chimera of Proportionality: Institutionalising Limits on Punishment in Contemporary Social and Political Systems
- The Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: an Act of Encouragement, not Enforcement
- The Ongoing Search for Legitimacy: Can a ‘Pragmatic yet Principled’ Deliberative Model Justify the Authority of Constitutional Courts?
- The Rule in Wilkinson v Downton: Conduct, Intention, and Justifiability