Nbr. 78-3, May 2015
- Allan Beever, The Law of Private Nuisance, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2013, 163 pp, hb £35.00.
- Control over Personal Data in a Digital Age: Google Spain v AEPD and Mario Costeja Gonzalez
- Defending and Contesting the Sovereignty of Law: The Public Lawyer as Interpretivist
- From Nomos to Hegung: Sovereignty and the Laws of War in Schmitt's International Order
- Jean‐Arnold Vinois (ed), EU Energy Law, Volume VIII: The Energy Infrastructure Policy of the European Union, Deventer, The Netherlands / Heverlee, Belgium: Claeys & Casteels, 2014, 574 pp, hb €265.00.
- Liam Murphy, What Makes Law: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Law, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 208 pp, hb £50.00.
- Privacy, Data Retention and Domination: Digital Rights Ireland Ltd v Minister for Communications
- Section 47 of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013: A Flawed Reform of the UK Cartel Offence
- The Adaptive Capacity of Markets and Convergence in Law: UK High Yield Issuers, US Investors and Insolvency Law
- ‘Supportive Parenting’, Responsibility and Regulation: The Welfare Assessment under the Reformed Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act (1990)