Nbr. 78-4, July 2015
- Alexandra Rengel, Privacy in the 21st Century, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2013, xii + 268 pp, hb £98.00.
- Authority after Emergency Rule
- Carel Stolker, Rethinking the Law School: Education, Outreach, Research and Governance, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2014, 472 pp, hb, £75.00.
- Clare Huntington, Failure to Flourish: How Law Undermines Family Relationships, New York: Oxford University Press, 2014, 352 pp, hb, £29.99.
- Jean Braucher, John Kidwell and William C. Whitford (eds), Revisiting the Contracts Scholarship of Stewart Macaulay: On the Empirical and the Lyrical, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2013, 443 pp, hb £60.00
- Koushal v Naz: Judges Vote to Recriminalise Homosexuality
- Mapping Defamation Defences
- Margaret Martin, Judging Positivism, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2014, 185 pp, hb £45.00.
- Paul Mitchell, A History of Tort Law 1900–1950, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015, xviii + 366 pp, hb £75.00.
- Reforming Non‐Possessory Secured Transactions Laws: A New Strategy?
- Remedies for Breach of Trust