Nbr. 79-2, March 2016
- Anti‐suit Injunctions and the Doctrine of Comity
- British Abortion Law: Speaking from the Past to Govern the Future
- Deborah L.Rhode, The Trouble With Lawyers, Oxford University Press, 2015, vii + 234 pp, hb, £19.99. Benjamin H.Barton, Glass Half Full: The Decline and Rebirth of the Legal Profession, Oxford University Press, 2015, v + 305 pp, hb, £19.99.
- Fraud by Abuse of Position and Unlicensed Gangmasters
- GMOs in the Internal Market: New Legislation on National Flexibility
- Jeremias Prassl, The Concept of the Employer, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, xxvii + 231 pp, hb, £60.00.
- SusanGolombok, Modern Families; Parents and Children in New Family Forms, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015, 267 pp, pb, £19.99.
- The Mutation of International Law in Contemporary Constitutions: Thinking Sociologically about Political Constitutionalism
- ‘All About That Bass’? Is non‐ideal‐weight discrimination unlawful in the UK?