Nbr. 79-4, July 2016
- Adam J. MacLeod, Property and Practical Reason, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015, 268 pp, hb £69.99.
- Beyond the Real and the Paper Deal: The Quest for Contextual Coherence in Contractual Interpretation
- Carl Schmitt, Dictatorship. From the Origin of the Modern Concept of Sovereignty to the Proletarian Class Struggle, translated by Michael Hoelzl and Graham Ward, Cambridge: Polity Press, 2014, 314 pp, pb £17.99.
- Contributory Negligence in the Twenty‐First Century: An Empirical Study of First Instance Decisions
- David Fox and Wolfgang Ernst (eds), The History of Money in the Western Legal Tradition: Middle Ages to Bretton Woods, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, xxviii + 892 pp, hb £125.00.
- Mireille Hildebrandt, Smart Technologies and the End(s) of Law, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2015, 296 pp, hb £72.00, pb £20.00.
- Ran Hirschl, Comparative Matters: The Renaissance of Comparative Constitutional Law, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014, 304 pp, hb, £29.99.
- Redmayne's Character and Criminal Jurisprudence
- Regulatory Analysis in Corporate Law
- Ruth Dukes, The Labour Constitution. The Enduring Idea of Labour Law, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014, 244 pp, hb £60.00.
- Secularism before the Strasbourg Court: Abstract Constitutional Principles as a Basis for Limiting Rights
- The International Development (Official Development Assistance Target) Act 2015: Legislative Spending Targets, Poverty Alleviation and Aid Scrutiny
- Thomas Grey, Formalism and Pragmatism in American Law, Leiden/Boston: Brill, 2014, 264 pp, hb $99.95.
- Whither Remoteness? Wellesley Partners LLP v Withers LLP