Nbr. 80-4, July 2017
- Ben Golder, Foucault and the Politics of Rights, Stanford: Stanford University Press, xi + 246 pp, cloth $85.00.
- Brexit and Parliamentary Sovereignty
- Debt Restructuring and Notions of Fairness
- Devotion to Legalism: On the Brexit Case
- Mixed Messages in Bottles: the European Union, Devolution, and the Future of the Constitution
- R (Miller) v Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union: Three Competing Syllogisms
- Rabeea Assy, Injustice in Person: The Right to Self‐Representation, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, xxiii + 233 pp, hb £70.00.
- The Housing and Planning Act 2016: Rewarding the Aspiration of Homeownership?
- Tolerating Hate in the Name of Democracy
- What Sorts of Things are Public Morals? A Liberal Cosmopolitan Approach to Article XX GATT
- Why Judicial Control of Price Terms in Consumer Contracts Might Not Always Be the Right Answer – Insights from Behavioural Law and Economics