Nbr. 80-5, September 2017
- A Director's Duty of Loyalty and the Relevance of the Company's Scope of Business: Cheng Wai Tao v Poon Ka Man Jason
- A Normative Approach to the Quistclose Trust
- Andrew Blick, The Codes of the Constitution, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2016, 272 pp, hb £60.00.
- Cecile Fabre, Cosmopolitan Peace, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016, 368pp, hb £40.00.
- Consumer Redress Legislation: Simplifying or Subverting the Law of Contract
- Criminal Law and Ethics: Beyond Normative Assertion and its Critique
- Ex Turpi Causa: Reformation not Revolution
- John Harrington, Towards a Rhetoric of Medical Law, Abingdon and New York: Routledge, 2016, 190 pp, hb £80.00.
- Metamorphosis in Hans Kelsen's Legal Philosophy
- Michele Pifferi, Reinventing Punishment: A Comparative History of Criminology and Penology in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016, 305 pp, hb £70.00.
- Niamh Dunne, Competition Law and Economic Regulation, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015, xvii + 373 pp, hb £74.99.
- Post‐Sovereignty and the European Legal Space
- Wrong about Rights: Public Knowledge of Key Areas of Consumer, Housing and Employment Law in England and Wales