Nbr. 80-6, November 2017
- Allan C. Hutchinson, Toward an Informal Account of Legal Interpretation, New York: Cambridge University Press, 2016, 188pp, hb £69.99.
- Allan Beever, A Theory of Tort Liability, Oxford and Portland, Oregon: Hart Publishing, 2016, 260pp, hb £55.00.
- Jesse Wall, Being and Owning: The Body, Bodily Material, and the Law, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, 256pp, hb £60.00.
- John Armour, Dan Awrey, Paul Davies, Luca Enriques, Jeffrey N. Gordon, Colin Meyer and Jennifer Payne, Principles of Financial Regulation, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016, 648pp, hb £125.00.
- Modern Law Review Volume 80 Index
- Otto Kahn‐Freund: A Weimar Life
- Out of Many, One? Strasbourg's Ibrahim Decision on Article 6
- Taking Life and Liberty Seriously: Reconsidering Criminal Liability Under Article 2 of the ECHR
- The Conservative Project to ‘Break the Link between British Courts and Strasbourg’: Rhetoric or Reality?
- The Governance of Blockchain Financial Networks
- The Rise of Digital Justice: Courtroom Technology, Public Participation and Access to Justice
- Unjust Enrichment in the ‘Fairchild Enclave’ International Energy Group Ltd v Zurich Insurance plc
- Valsamis Mitsilegas, EU Criminal Law after Lisbon: Rights, Trust and the Transformation of Justice in Europe, Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2016, 336pp, hb £50.00.
- Why Is the Equal Merit Principle (Almost) Straightforwardly Wrong?