Nbr. 54-4, December 2019
- Arctic geopoetics: Russian politics at the North Pole
- Comparing how peace operations enable or restrict the influence of national staff: Contestation from within?
- Learning to deploy civilian capabilities: How the United Nations, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and European Union have changed their crisis management institutions
- Perceptions of EU mediation and mediation effectiveness: Comparing perspectives from Ukraine and the EU
- Role conceptions, crises, and Georgia’s foreign policy
- Status seeking in the friendly Nordic neighborhood
- The peacenik and the spook as the diplomatic avant-garde