Nbr. 55-1, March 2020
- Biometric voter registration: A new modality of democracy assistance?
- Constructing the capable state: Contested discourses and practices in EU capacity building
- Cooperating with evil? Accountability in peace operations and the evolution of the United Nations Human Rights Due Diligence Policy
- Features of foreign policy birds: Israeli prime ministers as hawks and doves
- National populism and gendered vigilantism: The case of the Soldiers of Odin in Finland
- No wings attached? Civil–military relations and agent intrusion in the procurement of fighter jets
- The everyday at the border: Examining visual, material and spatial intersections of international politics along the ‘Balkan Route’