Nbr. 56-1, March 2021
- Agonistic peace and confronting the past: An analysis of a failed peace process and the role of narratives
- Comparative consultation: The theory and practice of ‘sharing lessons’ between peace processes
- Friends in war: Sweden between solidarity and self-help, 1939–1945
- The EU’s hegemonic interventions in the South Caucasus: Constructing ‘civil’ society, depoliticising human rights?
- Unruly wives in the household: Toward feminist genealogies for peace research
- When democratic governance unites and divides: Social status and contestation in the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe