Nbr. 47-4, December 2019
- A Giant Problem: The Influence of the Chicago School on Australian Competition Law, Economic Dynamism and Inequality
- ADF Offensive Cyberspace Operations and Australian Domestic Law: Proprietary and Constitutional Implications
- All Out of Proportion: The Ongoing Disagreement about Structured Proportionality in Australia
- Health Practitioner Regulation: Has the National Law Produced National Outcomes in Serious Disciplinary Matters?
- Parliamentary Disqualification for Financial Conflicts
- The Citation Practices of the High Court of Australia, 1905–2015
- The Integrity of State Courts under the Australian Constitution