Nbr. 25-4, October 2021
- Evaluating witness testimony: Juror knowledge, false memory, and the utility of evidence-based directions
- Evidence, Risk, and Proof Paradoxes: Pessimism about the Epistemic Project *
- Proving non-fatal strangulation in family violence cases: A case study on the criminalisation of family violence
- Reported communication challenges for adult witnesses with intellectual disabilities giving evidence in court
- Whither, hither and thither, Res Gestae? A comparative analysis of its relevance and application
- Witness Statements for Employment Tribunals in England and Wales: What are the ‘Issues’?