Nbr. 22-1, March 2020
- Direct and indirect effects of crime-related media consumption on public confidence in the police
- Empowering the Exclusionary Rule: Using suppression motion data to improve police searches and searches in the United States
- Flag and boost theories for hot spot forecasting: An application of NIJ’s Real-Time Crime forecasting algorithm using Colorado Springs crime data
- Integrating GIS and statistical approaches to enhance allocation of highway patrol resources
- Police reform in Scotland: What can we learn from the experiences of front-line officers?
- Police, personality and the ability to deceive
- Reducing police turnover: Recommendations for the law enforcement agency
- Special announcement
- The social construction of police heroes
- Twenty-three women officers’ experiences of policing in England: The same old story or a different story?