Nbr. 40-2, March 2019
- Corrigendum to ‘Do the welfare benefits weaken the economic vote? A cross-national analysis of the welfare state and economic voting’
- Do sanction types affect the duration of economic sanctions? The case of foreign aid
- Does democratization lower consumer prices? Regime type, prices, and the consumer–producer tradeoff
- Gender equality in politics at home and promotion of gender equality in politics abroad: The role of bilateral official development assistance
- Help or hindrance? The role of humanitarian military interventions in human security NGO operations
- How and why do political parties differ in their spending patterns? An empirical analysis of expenditure on party payroll staff
- Popular conceptions of democracy and democratic satisfaction in China
- The global politics of human rights: From human rights to human dignity?
- The legislature as a gendered workplace: Exploring members of parliament’s experiences of working in the Swedish parliament
- United Nations electoral assistance: More than a fig leaf?