Nbr. 41-5, November 2020
- Breaking up is hard to do: The Neil Sedaka theory of independence referendums
- Building the ship in dry dock: The case for pre-independence constitution-building in Scotland
- Economic development: How does it influence the survival of different types of autocracy?
- On the volatility of transnational actor populations: What has access got to do with it?
- Referendums as a political party gamble: A critical analysis of the Kurdish referendum for independence
- Taming self-determination: The trials of a political speech-act
- The creation of new states through interim agreements: Ambiguous compromises, intra-communal divisions, and contested identities
- The politics of creating new states: A conceptual introduction