Nbr. 79-3, June 2015
- Criminal Law Legislation Update
- Loss of Control: ‘Sufficient Evidence’ (Again)
- Sentencing Guidelines for HBV and Honour Killings
- The Future of Joint-up Thinking
- The inter-relationship between theft and POCA: is every thief also guilty of a money-laundering offence?
- The Legal Features of Smuggling Organisations in Light of the Provisions of the Migrant Smuggling Protocol
- Unfitness to Plead: Expanding the Scope of ‘Objective Evidence’ on the ‘Trial of the Facts’
- Who Obtains a Benefit Under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and What Is Its Value?
- Young Offenders, ‘Secure Colleges’ and Reforming Criminals