Nbr. 27-5, October 2020
- After the celebration: Marriage equality in EU Law post-Coman in eight questions and some further thoughts
- Amateur sport and Union citizenship in the Biffi case: Towards a European sporting citizenship
- Class action certification and constitutional claims: The South African case
- COVID-19, another blow to Schengen?
- Dutch judicial entrepreneurship towards legitimizing intellectual property rights
- Highly mobile workers challenging Regulation 883/2004: Pushing borders or opening Pandora’s box?
- Liability and artificial intelligence in the EU: Assessing the adequacy of the current Product Liability Directive
- Post-Brexit: Untangling the fishing mesh