Nbr. 10-1, March 2019
- Book Review: Handbook of European Criminal Procedure
- Data Protection and the EPPO
- European criminal justice in the European and global context
- Fundamental rights and punishment: Is there an EU perspective?
- Is mutual recognition a viable general path for cooperation?
- Recent developments in EU legislation on anti-money laundering and terrorist financing
- Restrictive measures in the fights against terrorism: The UN System and the European Courts
- Saudade of the constitution: The relationship between constitutional and criminal law in the European context
- The normative foundations of the criminalization of human smuggling: Exploring the fault lines between European and international law