Nbr. 11-1, March 2020
- A legitimacy-based approach to EU criminal law: Maybe we are getting there, after all
- Book Review: Diversion in Youth Justice: What Can We Learn from Historical and Contemporary Practices?
- ECtHR Cases October–December 2019
- European arrest warrants and time-barred enforcement in the state of residence of the convicted person: Too much, too late!
- Exploring the interface between EU and national criminal law
- Framework Decision 2008/909/JHA on the transfer of prisoners in the EU: Advances and challenges in light of the Italian experience
- Multilayered criminal policy: The Finnish experience regarding the development of Europeanized criminal justice
- The surrender of prosecuted persons under the EAW procedure: Issues of transposition of EU criminal policy to the national level