Nbr. 4-1-2, March 2013
- Cornerstones for a Draft Regulation on the Establishment of a European Public Prosecutor's Office (“Eppo”) in Accordance with Article 86 Par. 1–3 Tfeu
- European Public Prosecutor's Office — Cui Bono?
- Globalised Criminal Justice in the European Union Context: How Theory Meets Practice
- Onward Transfer under the European Arrest Warrant: Is the EU Moving towards the Free Movement of Prisoners?
- Probation Measures and Alternative Sanctions in Europe: From the 1964 Convention to the 2008 Framework Decision
- Prosecution, National Legal Diversity and Human Rights after Lisbon
- Resolving Conflicts of Jurisdiction in Criminal Proceedings: Interpreting Ne Bis in Idem in Conjunction with the Principle of Complementarity
- Running before We Can Walk? Mutual Recognition at the Expense of Fair Trials in Europe's Area of Freedom, Justice and Security
- The European Arrest Warrant under the Scrutiny of the Italian Constitutional Court
- The European Public Prosecutor's Office: Towards a Truly European Prosecution Service?
- The Italian Court of Cassation Delivers its Ruling in the Abu Omar Case. The Court's Decision
- The Proportionate Application of Article 8 of the Echr on Execution of a Request for Surrender of a Person with Children
- Towards a Decentralised European Public Prosecutor's Office?