Nbr. 40-1, February 2020
- Academic publishing and open access: Costs, benefits and options for publishing research
- All on the same boat? Voting for pirate parties in comparative perspective
- Meta-deliberation: everyday acts of critical reflection in deliberative systems
- Othering as soft-power discursive practice: China Daily’s construction of Trump’s America in the 2016 presidential election
- State transformation and populism: From the internationalized to the neo-sovereign state?
- The measurement of populist attitudes: Testing cross-national scales using item response theory
- Welfare or politics? A survey experiment of political discontent and support for redistribution in Hong Kong
- What’s wrong with an epistocratic council?