Nbr. 33-2, April 2018
- Advancing commission scholarship by inferring leadership legacy motivations from commission reports: The case of Sir Michael Lyons
- Is the development of policy in New Zealand based on Prevention First?
- Rational instrument or symbolic signal? Explaining coordination structures in the Directorate-General for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs of the European Commission
- The efficiency of ministries in transposing EU directives: Evidence from Ireland
- The impact of Wisconsin’s Act 10 on municipal management in smaller municipalities: Views from local elected officials