Nbr. 34-1, January 2019
- Assessing youth labour market services: Young people’s perceptions and evaluations of service delivery in Germany
- Failure in welfare partnerships – A gender hypothesis: Reflections on a serendipity pattern in Local Safeguarding Children Boards
- How European Union policy actors use and assess the effectiveness of e-transparency
- Policy analysis in the face of complexity: What kind of knowledge to tackle wicked problems?
- Publicness in times of market accountability: Lessons from a changing hospital industry in Germany