Nbr. 36-1, January 2021
- Bureaucratic contacts and their impact on citizen satisfaction with local government agencies: The influence of expectation
- Comparing user and community co-production approaches in local ‘welfare’ and ‘law and order’ services: Does the governance mode matter?
- Explaining government bureaucrats’ behaviour: On the relative importance of organizational position, demographic background, and political attitudes
- Service innovation through resource integration: An empirical examination of co-created value using telehealth services
- Sources of isomorphism in the Milwaukee voucher school sector
- The role of public service bargains in cutback management: Insights in reforms in the Dutch penitentiary sector