Vol. 25 Nbr. 4, December 2020
- Blockchain as a Technology Applied to Authenticity Issues: A Possible New Resource for Building up a Catalogue Raisonne?
- The Legal Mechanics of Removing a Statue.
- The Virtues of Comparing: between Early Jewish Restitution Campaign and Contemporary Post-Colonial Restitution Debate.
- Van Gogh, Van Gogh-ing, Van Gone: Dutch Art Theft and COVID-19.
- Scope of the Auction House Authenticity Guarantee: Sub-Agency Contracts and Interpretation of the 'Generally Accepted View'.
- Art and Modern Copyright: The Contested Image.
- Kultur Kunst Recht: Schweizerisches und Internationales Recht.