Auto Business News (ABN)
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (18805)
- Old World Industries names new chief financial officer and chief operations officer.
- Asetek signs licensing, marketing, and product contract with Pagani.
- Branch collaborates with SimpliSafe.
- Serial 1 collaborates with Google Cloud.
- Jiuzi Holdings commences operations at Jiuzi Southern China Operation Center.
- Frost & Sullivan honours Xperi.
- KAR Auction Services completes CARWAVE Holdings acquisition.
- THOR Industries announces offering of USD500m aggregate principal amount of 4.000 percent Senior Notes due 2029.
- Tint World(R) Automotive Styling Centers added to Franchise Times Top 400 list.
- Mitsubishi Motors reveals details of all-new, plug-in hybrid Outlander.
- Sirius XM Connected Vehicle launches Mexican service via NissanConnect(R) Services powered by SiriusXM.
- Google hires head for driverless car project.
- IXS Coatings names new president.
- ASTRO America chosen to manage new United States Army initiative.
- Chamberlain Group's myQ Auto infotainment-based access solution to be offered in concept vehicle.
- Tesla Motors plans to launch more Supercharger network upgrades.
- RV Web Services launches GoSocial service.
- Autoliv completes first crash test with concept airbag for e-scooters.
- Hoyer's UK Petroloq fuel tanker delivery drivers receives training to deliver medical grade oxygen to NHS hospitals.
- Maruti Suzuki sells 10,634 S-Presso in October 2019.