Auto Business News (ABN)
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (18102)
- Contemporary Amperex Technology launches sodium ion batteries.
- Nikola founder indicted.
- Mercedes to launch new electric sedan soon.
- Skoda reports increase in global deliveries.
- Puma becomes Ford's top European seller.
- Bentley reports record profit.
- Jeep adds Gecko exterior paint colour and JPP Gorilla Glass windscreen for 2021 Jeep Gladiator and 2021 Jeep Wrangler.
- Burgess-Norton receives Nexteer Automotive 2020 Perfect Quality Award.
- ECARX selects Cognata as simulation partner for testing and validation services.
- Motional selects Ottopia for deployment of robotaxi fleets.
- Sirius XM Connected Vehicle launches Mexican service via NissanConnect(R) Services powered by SiriusXM.
- Genesis receives two awards.
- Maruti Suzuki sells 10,634 S-Presso in October 2019.
- ASTRO America chosen to manage new United States Army initiative.
- Autoliv completes first crash test with concept airbag for e-scooters.
- Google hires head for driverless car project.
- RV Web Services launches GoSocial service.
- IXS Coatings names new president.
- McLaren Automotive production plant in Surrey produces 20,000th vehicle.
- Hoyer's UK Petroloq fuel tanker delivery drivers receives training to deliver medical grade oxygen to NHS hospitals.