March 23, 2021
- MG Motor reveals Cyberstar teaser details.
- Porsche's R&D boss suggests e-fuels use in combustion-engine cars.
- Seat to launch entry-level urban electric vehicle in 2025.
- Cupra plans to develop production Tavascan concept vehicle in 2024.
- Automobili Pininfarina to launch Battista Hyper GT in new exhibition at California's Petersen Museum.
- Kia Motors America names new director of brand experience.
- CIO magazine honours Toyota Financial Services.
- Newlink Group completes USD200m in incremental equity financing.
- Human Horizons reveals details of new HiPhi X super SUV assembly plant.